Sunday, January 02, 2005
Over the Mountains and the Sea
Hey Guys, I'm in Canada now... touched down about an hour ago. I really miss you guys, so so much. I know, it hasn't even been a day since i left, but you guys are my family! It's 4:12am on Sunday now in Singapore, and it's 12:12pm on saturday here. It's 16hrs difference.. making it difficult for me to call u guys, but I still will! That's when i get a phone card and hp, so for now it's bloggin, email and maybe msn.
I want to thank everybody who stayed up all night and morning to accompany me and send me off from the bottom of my heart. Really, i'm full of gratitude. It is proof that I have really great friends, sacrificing so much for me. I had a great time fellowshiping with u guys at the airport, talking, playing, taking millions of pics, and just enjoying each other's company. It would be a day i wounld never forget. Playing Fatal Frame at my place, counting down on the MRT, fellowshipping at the viewing Hall, and even destroying the roof(haha). New Year 2005 will forever be in my heart, thanks to you!
It was especially difficult for me to leave you guys at the airport yesterday. I may no have cried in front of you guys, but after i went through immigration, i couldn't hold back any longer. I didn't even want to look back, i just wanted to get on the plane as soon as possible. The longer i stayed, the harder it would have been for me to leave. Seeing u guys crying for me really wrenched my heart..
The Flights weren't any easier. I had to stop at Tokyo for 2 hours for transit, before heading to Vancouver. They were 6hrs and 8hrs respectively. I tried watching the inflight movie to distract myself, but everytime i closed my eyes to try to slp, tears would start rolling down my cheeks. I had to bite my lips to try hold back the tears. I bit them a little too hard, and they started to bleed. In Japan while boarding the second flihgt, the airport staff stopped me for awhile coz they considered me as a young flyer travelling alone. They gave me a seat right next to the cabin crew's seats. So you can imagine how concerned they were when i started crying while eating my dinner on the plane!
Thank You everybody also for the wonderful wonderful presents. Honestly, they are the best presents anyone could recieve. I know you have sacrificed your sleep time, money and effort to make the presents. A big big thank you to you. I won't name names cos there are too many! The presents are really special and dear to me. Whenever i fell down, i'll read the cards to remind myself of how blessed i am to have true friends back home in Singapore.
Originally i was to go back to Singapore in June, but now i'm thinking of going back for a couple weeks in march. I don't think i can take it if i don't see you guys for 6 months. I miss my family, friends, my Church, my Ministry!
OVER THE MOUNTAINS AND THE SEA YOUR RIVER RUNS WITH LOVE FOR ME AND I WILL OPEN UP MY HEART AND LET THE HEALER SET ME FREE I'M HAPPY TO BE IN THE TRUTH AND I WILL DAILY LIFT MY HANDS I WILL ALWAYS SING OF WHEN YOUR LOVE CAME DOWN I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER
I may be alone here in Vancouver now, but i know that God will always be with me! Wherever i go, whatever i do. He'll be there. God knows, it's hard, but his grace is sufficient!
PS: I may not be online too often for a couple weeks coz i can't get my internet on my laptop running. Now i'm at a friends place, using her comp. So.. well .. i'll blog whenever i go online!